In Case You Missed: Nursing Home Improvement Network Webinar
Missed the webinar? Access it now!
On September 23, we hosted a free webinar in which VHQC, the Quality Innovation Network Quality Improvement Organization (QIN-QIO) for Maryland and Virginia, introduced its Nursing Home Improvement Network. During the webinar, we discussed how the network will help you:
• Enhance resident and family engagement.
• Strengthen survey processes and standards.
• Develop and implement a Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI) plan.
• Reduce the use of antipsychotic medications for residents with dementia.
• Improve transitions of care to reduce hospital readmissions.
• Prevent high-risk pressure ulcers and infections.
Other important documents shared during the webinar include:
•Nursing Home Improvement Network letter of invitation
If you have any questions or would like more information on this network, please contact Sheila McLean at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-289-5320.« Return to the Newsroom