Register Now: Trends in Person & Family Engagement
Tuesday, February 2, 2016 from 3 to 4 p.m.
This is an online event.
Join the QIO Program for our next National Learning & Action Network (LAN) Call, Trends in Person and Family Engagement! This session in the Sharing Knowledge, Improving Health Care Series is open to partners, providers, beneficiaries, families, and caregivers.
- Describe a specific strategy to identify what matters most to each and every patient,regardless of care providers, settings and time.
- Discuss the importance of health literate care and tools which support person-centered care.
- Review how “Always Events” can improve communication and promote person-centered care.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!
- Register at http://qualitynet.webex.com/
- Locate the National LAN Call on February 2, 2016
- Click “Register”