Value-Based Modifier: Act Now to Avoid Payment Adjustments
Wednesday, April 22, 2015 Noon to 1 p.m.
This is an online event.
Are you concerned about the impact of the CMS value-modifier on your practice’s bottom line? Join VHQC on Wednesday, April 22 at noon to hear from Patrick Hamilton, Health Insurance Specialist/Rural Health Coordinator for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. During the webinar, Mr. Hamilton will share:
- A general overview of the value modifier and 2015 quality reporting
- Relationship between the physician quality reporting system (PQRS) and value modifier
- The quality and cost components of value-modifier
- Timeline for value modifier and when groups of various sizes will be affected
- Accessing and understanding your Physician Quality and Resource Use Reports (QRUR)
- Answers to your questions.
Register here for this free event. If you have general questions for our speaker, please email Sharon Alloway or Peggy Oehlmann prior to the call. Your questions will help guide the topics covered during the webinar; we may not be able to address every question asked in advance. Learn more about value modifier on the CMS website.« Return to the Events