Nursing Home Participation Agreement
Our facility would like to participate in the Maryland-Virginia Nursing Home Improvement Network. We understand the expectations for this project and realize that this commitment requires the support of facility leadership in the following areas:
- Utilize a data-driven and proactive approach to quality improvement
- Support the development of strategies for overall quality within my organization
- Agree to remain active in the network through its completion in July 2019 and to publicly disclose our participation.
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Address gaps in systems through planned interventions in order to improve the overall quality of care
- Form an interdisciplinary team to work with HQI on systems impacting quality of care and to improve systems of care in areas identified for improvement.
- Submit requested data or reports to support collaborative efforts as needed.
- Participate in educational sessions and conference calls or webinars.
- Share results, best practices and lessons learned.
- Develop and apply strategies for implementing QAPI and mitigate and update a QAPI self-assessment tool annually.
I have verified the above information, read the project specifications outlined by HQI, and by completing the form below, declare our facility’s commitment to participate in the Maryland-Virginia Nursing Home Improvement Network.