Patient & Family Advisory Council
Your insights as a patient, caregiver or advocate can help doctors, hospitals and nursing homes provide better care. Volunteer today to serve as an Advisor on the HQI Patient & Family Advisory Council. We are seeking representatives in Maryland and Virginia.
As an Advisor, you will support statewide healthcare improvement activities that focus on:
- Living well with diabetes or heart disease
- Avoiding infections in hospitals, nursing homes and doctor’s offices
- Helping doctors and nurses or other healthcare providers communicate
healthcare information in a way that is easily understood by their patients
- Planning care after patients leave the hospital
- Making healthcare equal for everyone
- Preventing diseases by immunizing
Want to know more? Review our fact sheet to learn more about this exciting opportunity to improve health in your community. To sign up, complete our Volunteer Interest Form. Contact Amy Lenz for more information, email@example.com.