CMS Quality Payment Program
CMS is changing the way it pays many types of providers, including physicians and other clinicians. The Quality Payment Program improves Medicare by helping you focus on quality care and the one thing that matters most, making patients healthier.
HQI experts are available to explain QPP and its impact on you. Call our QPP Help Desk at 844-357-0589.
Now is the time to take action. The QPP begins in 2017 and you are part of it if you bill Medicare more than $30,000 annually or provide care for more than 100 Medicare patients a year. By choosing to report some data to CMS for a least a portion of 2017, you will avoid a negative payment adjustment in 2019.
Free help is available. Because this is a significant change to Medicare payment, CMS has funded HQI to deliver technical assistance to Maryland and Virginia practices with 16 or more Eligible Clinicians. We can provide a full package of services or supplement your existing QPP resources with the expertise you need to:
• Navigate the QPP enrollment portal
• Obtain and Interpret a QRUR (Quality Resource Use Report)
• Estimate your composite score
• Identify areas to target for improvement
• Develop and implement improvement plans
• Select achievable quality measures
• Troubleshoot data collection and reporting issues
• Meet objectives for electronic health record use
• Document clinical improvement activities
We know CMS. HQI has a direct connection to QPP leaders and more than 30 years of experience with CMS regulations, policies and programs. We have helped thousands of providers successfully report quality data, improve clinical performance and use electronic health records. We are ready to help you right now.
Get started today. Call our QPP Help Desk at 844-357-0589 or email email@example.com.